April 05, 2009

Ksubi SS09/10 Familiar Strangers

Ksubi is blowing my mind and will make me blow my wallet if I don't watch out (good thing I don't work in Soho near their store). For this coming season, they were really inspired by the DIY spirit, producing denim using a variety of methods. You got your thrashed, spray-on look, dyed, shredded, sanded, and the good old flare that seems so foreign now. The tees are the perfect compliment to the denim, and I'm quite stoked on the black royalty heroism and the streets top. Check out the full looks here and prepare to drool.















8 comments:

Juley said...

amazing stuff and that collection looks good, too.

M E L I $ $ A said...

i just got a tattoo about regrets maybe i should get the tee to match.

Claire Geist said...

beautiful basics!

nothing better than a slick black dress when in doubt

Natalie said...

omg i love these pieces, i think the cosmic soup jeans are my favorite!

http://natalieinboots.blogspot.com/

Samantha Smikle said...

gray ones, bleached ones, blk and white ones! i want themmmm!
xo,
S.

amythewolf said...

ew no to the last ones
word up to everything else

Amanda said...

the thing is, ksubi jeans are pretty pricey so not sure how smart of an investment crazy dyed ones are- but i want them anyway!

Anonymous said...

do you know how awesome you are??!!
for posting everything i love /want/desire/cant have all in one place..you should work for the gov. because you find the sickest shit
xx