April 22, 2009

When it rains it pours

Slow and Steady Wins the Race and Portland's Stand Up Comedy have teamed up for a line of rainwear staples so you don't have to feel style-challenged when the skies open up (the collaboration was inspired by the sh*tty weather in the pacific northwest). Pieces are offered in black, red, and khaki and include waterproof pumps, ponchos, and a waterproof dress with drawstrings (with more additions soon like a potential backpack). My fave item is the Latourell poncho below that would be perfect for what seems like the rainiest April ever here. Come to think of it, my wardrobe lacks any real "fashionable" raingear, unless my spacy silver Tretorn rainboots count. SSWTR/SUC will also be carried at Opening Ceremony (both locations)- YAY!

5 comments:

laia. said...

i need thiss!

Giselle said...

I second that! This is fantastic, I almost bought a transparent pink trimmed raincoat at target...out of desperation. Chicago sucks for rain.

-Giselle <3<3<3

noirohio vintage said...

drooling over the last two khaki drapey pieces you've posted!

yui said...

cool i was just looking at this the other day and thinking about posting it oin my japanese blog! we are on the same wavelength!

DDW said...

This is an awesome idea, especially since I've been considering moving to Portland!