June 15, 2009

Early eyes on the prize

Preorders for highly-coveted fall goods are starting to pop up everywhere and so far, I haven't taken my plastic out yet. Then I saw the "Tara boot" by Eileen Shields on Garde-Robe's blog, and they are kind of doing it for me- they look practical and easy to walk in which is so so important living in this city. I hadn't heard of the label before, until I did some research, only to lead me to a big "duh!" moment when I realized she was the shoe designer who worked with Zero + Maria Cornejo for her spring line.



This shoe was actually worn by Winona Ryder's character, Spock's human mother Amanda Grayson, in the new Star Trek movie. Pretty damn cool. Both styles are available for pre-order now for $300 (you won't be charged until a shipping date is set).

2 comments:

La Chauve-Souris said...

rad shoes thanks for posting this

Karla said...

I freaking love the ones with wooden wedge! I've ben drooling over them in anywho.dk blog...

XX

ps awesome stuff in your entrys!
& thanks!