June 10, 2009

He's a cold-hearted snake

I wrote about young Australian label I Heard They Eat Cigarettes way back in August, and I just got an email that their online store is now open for business. I'm sure they'll be adding more stuff, but right now there's some awesome leather jackets and bags up for grabs, denim, and t-shirts with mean animals on them.





I'm saving the best for last though: the "bad town heels" and "sex heels" that are totally epic, but in limited sizes (so run, don't walk if you want a pair)!



5 comments:

For Love not Money said...

I was just about to post these boots myself....

Loving the jewellery too, can't wait for them to get some stock in so I can puruse and purchase...

xFLNM

Miann - Fashion Falsehood said...

I was browsing the store yesterday. They sell them here in Brisbane and the rings were devine (though masculine - the way i like it)

Those sex boots are just that: pure sex.

Amanda said...

yes yes! i was hoping for more jewelry too. i loved the rings when i saw the lookbook last year.

Lani Love said...

i love those shoes!

Holly said...

those shoes are gorgeous