June 05, 2009

Acid Drop Opening

In case you missed it, Tues night was the opening for Kenneth Cappello's Acid Drop show at Milk Gallery. It featured an epic selection of skate pics from his youth curated by the amazing Tim Barber. Those kids had some seriously sick style back then! We rolled up early to "beat the crowd" but the gallery filled up in a matter of minutes. After chugging several free drinks and running into some kids I knew, I decided to skip around like a maniac and grab some snaps of the party scene.


















This is my girl D. She likes music and making peace signs.


I had to show off my armpit fringe (pic by Jess).




Jess (Anonymous Agent) preparing to document our subway shenanigans.


This kid hung out with us after the opening and showed off for the camera.

11 comments:

danae said...

great pics amanda! were black shoes (esp lace up sandals) mandatory? ha!wish i could've made it

dirtyflaws said...

ice cubeeee /// real sick shots lady

Daisy said...

fantastic photos!

Anonymous said...

fun fun..i see a lot of killer shoes!

KNOCKOUT CLOTHING said...

So many stylish ladies! I love the sequined top.

xoxo, SarahJayne @ Knockout Vintage Clothing

Six Six Sick said...

I was meaning to stop by but was too busy, it looks like it was fun...

xxx,
Tiffany

amythewolf said...

i feel like that kid skating is my friend ingmar

looks like fun, everyone looks great:) love yr blog xoxox
amythewolf

Amanda said...

amy, does he go by iggy? that was his name i think. nice kid!

amythewolf said...

hahah whoa wierrrrd... yeah

M E L I $ $ A said...

whoaaaaa outfit number one gives me a girl boner

Rackk and Ruin said...

love the pictures you took! wish i were still in nyc to join you!