October 01, 2009

Jil Sander x Uniqlo

Today I was walking around on my lunch break, wasting time window shopping as per usual, and I noticed an incredibly long line outside Uniqlo. With all of the designer collaborations going down these days, it's hard to keep track of launch dates, so this completely slipped my mind. I heard some people talking in line about the 3+hour wait to get in, and I just read on Racked that the collection is pretty much sold out now. I guess there is always Ebay!




Images via Racked

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i waited in line for an hour... will be posting about it tonight!

there weren't many small sizes left but i heard they'll be restocking everything throughout the week.

Anonymous said...

It was kind of a mess in the store and I came out empty-handed. Oh well...

-Jason

laia. said...

apparently jil was there!?!?

Amanda said...

crazy! oh well, timing was bad for me- maybe next collabo i'll be more prepared

OnePerfectMorning said...

i never quite understood how people can have the patience to line up for that long...