October 07, 2009

Virtual Insanity

I'm taking the easy way out here because there simply are no words for how amazing McQueen is and was this season. He is a leader, an innovator, and on top of his game.

"McQueen, according to an internal logic detailed in a press release, was casting an apocalyptic forecast of the future ecological meltdown of the world: Humankind is made up of creatures that evolved from the sea, and we may be heading back to an underwater future as the ice cap dissolves."


This jungle mash-up was my favortie dress in the collection.

The alien horse hooves were crazy and all, but these were the real works of art.

The transformation to sea mammals begins...


words + images via style.com and coutorture

6 comments:

KP said...

I am obsessed with that inspiration-he is so genius-I want to put those shoes on display in my living room

Annie said...

wow, the last outfit is amazing!
great blog!

lustandkisses.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Amazingly weird and wonderful.

Maria x
www.myeverywish.blogspot.com

A La Mode said...

This collection blew me away! Everything was incredible, THOSE SHOES! Oh my god those shoes look even more insane in these pictures.
McQueen is definitely on top of his game.

laia. said...

i still dont tire of it.

Unknown said...

love.