October 08, 2009

She's got the look

I've been following Mexico City label Teamo for three seasons now after first discovering them at New High (M)art, and they have subsequently gained well-deserved exposure with their killer designs. Their aesthetic is a wonderful marriage of streetwear and provocative edge and they have come to somewhat embody the fashion scene there in Mexico City, which is really exciting for the label. Their Spring 2010 range utilizes some of the trends we've come to know lately like mesh, cut-outs, and lace, but Teamo mixes it up and spits it out in the freshest way possible. They get an A+ from me! Do I need to even point out how rad that chunky necklace is?

















*Teamo is now available at Oak too!

6 comments:

Sarah A. said...

we have a few of their pieces at oak! im a big fan.

Amanda said...

didn't even know you carried them! just added a note on the post...

Anonymous Agent said...

OMGZ I like this shit.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that necklace. It's like the dries van noten bangle necklace but even better. I need to pick up some amazing idol souvenirs and make it or something.

Rafael Cuevas said...

Hi im Rafa Co-Designer of TEAMO with Roberto my BFF
thank you very much for this post
rafacuevass@gmail.com
xoxo

Roberto Sanchez said...

hey this is roberto from TEAMO!! many thanks guys!! teamo love´!s you!