October 14, 2009

Architectural wonder

Last month I posted this streetstyle shot from Japan and the girl was wearing some super hot United Nude heels. Browsing UN's latest catalog, I spotted the "Block pump" she had on which are conveniently offered in a mid AND high heel height (high shown here). I rarely get behind pumps, being more of a wedge or platform girl as a result of my chronic clumsiness, but with a mini building keeping me grounded, I think these would be more wobble-proof than your average stiletto.

7 comments:

laia. said...

OMGGGGGGG
NEED.NEED.NEED.

James said...

Not usually wowed by shoes... but these are genius.

WendyB said...

I'd have to try it...it seems a little precarious to me!

Lucinda said...

I love the sculptural shape (especially the intersection between the counter and heel) but the thought of wearing this make me feel 'ouch'

(IN)DECOROUS TASTE said...

Holy crap, AMAZING.

Unknown said...

they just had a sample sale

Amanda said...

GREAT, and i missed it..yet another email list i need to be on