March 02, 2010

Second life

I'm still not quite sure what I make of Ann-Sofie Back's collection as a whole. That's not a bad thing- it just has me pondering. In terms of "wearability", this look took the cake for me. I've come to pray for these kind of killer sweaters from Ann now, especially after the memorable ones from the Ann-Sofie Back burns in hell range last fall. But the graphicness, neutral palette, generous length, and hanging black threads has me sold.... also a fan of "dangerous" looking accessories so I hope to see this belt in production too.


pc: ny mag

3 comments:

Bambi said...

love sweaterdresses so comfi

http://hommeles.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Something so right about the delicate, strappy shredded chiffon heels paired with the super-industrial chrome belt.

What did you think about her "hostage" themed pop-up store. Some people though it was in bad taste, but I kind of thought it was funny. Maybe I have a strange sense of humor...

travinia said...

i can't get enough of her collection. its amazing


www.travinia.blogspot.com