March 20, 2010

Snakes and pearls

Most of my rings are simple polished silver pieces that quietly do their job, staying out of my way in the process. I prefer to not think about whether a ring matches or is too ornate for an outfit- I'd rather throw on a few of my faves I can always count on. Miami-based jewelry designer Nektar De Stagni changes the game for me though. His organically formed rings use combinations of sea sand, natural pearls, sterling silver, smoky crystals, bone and pyrite that result in little sculptures for your fingers. It's almost like each one was rescued from the bottom of the ocean just for you.





6 comments:

LamourSupreme said...

Those settings are to die for

A La Mode said...

They are all so beautiful! Like a treasure chest on your fingers.

jenn. said...

those are amazing!jenn.x

Anonymous said...

these are amazing!

t. said...

dude, i like! i have some things for you :))))

dontstopdreaming said...

holy moly...