March 18, 2010

Color therapy

I think the red dripping Ann-Sofie Back glasses reawakened my childhood excitement over tinted sunnies. Seeing the world tinted in color makes even the the grayest of days literally a little brighter, and way more fun. This moment of pondering led me to these cheap "color therapy" sunglasses that come in every color of the rainbow, and in a few different styles (although I prefer the round shape). They go for about $10 on ebay and if you are a color fanatic you can get the whole rainbow in a set. Red and green are on their way to my door and I consider the moods each color creates when worn pretty interesting. Red is associated with "energy, power, courage and self-confidence" and green will turn me into a hippy (OH big surprise) as it's the color for "harmony, healing, peace and love."

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love these×D
summer is almost here thanks for the clue on which glasses I should pick...

http://misanthropicpulp.blogspot.com/

lottis said...

hey, greetings from finland! i found you're blog through Vice and now i'm in love =)

STARR said...

yes! I remember having tinted sunglasses when I was a kid too

casey said...

Love the green! And they are so cheap! $10?! Seriously!?

LRB said...

Have to go get some now. She is currently the designer I am craving at the moment.

STOCKHOLM AND SOUTH said...

oh lala i like the palm trees and the sunnnnnies obviously!!

Unknown said...

now that i have seen them in person and even got to try your on i am buying them on ebay as we speak!!!