May 13, 2010

100% viva service

I might be all over Japan like free booze at an art opening, but Korea has had my attention as of late too with shops like Daily Projects, and streetstyle blogs like Your Boyhood and Cracker Your Wardrobe just to name a few. Now I can add viva.H to that list, a label based in Seoul started by Han Young Seo and Han Jeong Lee. The duo seems to favor longer lengths and relaxed fits and has done some really cool takes on basics, like a sweatshirt with a clear plastic outer layer (mindblowing). There's so much in their shop I love so hopefully I can figure out how to order some of this stuff one day!





















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, everyone is quite Japan-obsessed and lil' ol' Korea gets no attention!
VERY cool sweater; the long grey one with the blue words on the back? :)
Check out my blog? madeline-sophie.blogspot.com
PS- your blog is insanely cool

Katlin said...

totally feel you on the korea thing -- i see such great jewelry coming out of there. from what the jewelry i've seen, they're a little more adventurous in terms of materials and proportions, everything doesn't need to be too refined like the japanese.

Hal E. Liebling said...

oh man, that black textured shirt is so amazing.

HALCOHOLIC.com

jenn. said...

some of these pieces are insanely cool; ta for bringing 'em to my attention!
it always amazes me how some designers think outside of the box....
jenn.x

dirtyflaws said...

those shoess

Zulkhairi Zulkiflee said...

The 'genetically modified' leopard/ tiger print skirt is just an outright winner!