May 26, 2010

Clearly, you weren't listening

I have and probably always will have a penchant for clear furniture and interior objects. Luckily I have Muji nearby to supply me with all the clear acryclic storage and decorating solutions I could ask for. I recently picked up some of their picture frames, currently framing one of the Spring '10 Comme des Garcons Shirt ads, and a box for my growing sunglasses collection. Muji is also a great place to get travel size containers for all your bathroom and makeup stuff, which I know can be a pain to find sometimes!



3 comments:

ryder said...

actually great and i will definetly use it. specaily now cause i ben decorating nmy new loft.

Unknown said...

i need to pick up some of these frames. they are NICE!

STOP IT RIGHT NOW said...

i wish there was a muji by my house :(