May 20, 2010

Behind blue eyes

"Every 20 minutes, look away from your computer for 20 seconds." That was my eye doctor's advice last visit cause he could see my poor eyes worked too hard from day to day. I live in contacts even though I know I should trade them out with glasses every so often. So I picked up a new pair of frames at the Mikli sample sale this week and I think they are pretty cool- classic yet a little quirky. I'm refraining from showing you a pic of them on me until I get the prescription lenses and decide that they're a keeper. Freja looks good in 'em though!

4 comments:

Hal E. Liebling said...

i love them. i'm a sucker for a sweet pair of frames.

HALCOHOLIC.com

Unknown said...

haha
I completely agree with Hal.
×D

Ally said...

lovely! i have to go to the eye doctor next month and every time i go part of my wishes i would need glasses, just for reading or something. but i havent needed them yet. although i've been using computers so much lately maybe this time will be different!

WendyB said...

I'd probably be staring at the clock trying to time things correctly and then my eyes would be hurt from that!