May 10, 2010

Nu shooz

Here's some of my latest shoe friends, all a bit clowny, but you know "practical" cause they are flat. The clear converse were haunting my dreams after seeing them in Crayon Lee's wardrobe on Style Like U. I am debating whether to get Boris to add a platform to these and the polka dot espadrilles I picked up from Zara. The orange calf hair booties were my reward for giving in and stopping by the Zero + Maria Cornejo sample sale a few weeks back- finding these glorified slippers was well worth the mad dash on my lunch break!

5 comments:

A La Mode said...

Holy shiiit! Those converse are amazing! I thought they were silver at first. serious love. xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the polka dots!

Hal E. Liebling said...

Fucking LOVE those booties, dude. LOVE.

HALCOHOLIC.com

Ashley Wilkins said...

Those booties are insane!

amythewolf said...

the orange shits SERIOUSLY serioiuslyseriously killme. gah. die. ~~ was awesome running into you on your mad dash back to werk. xxamy