January 22, 2009

Swimming with Norma Kamali

I know we are nowhere near summer in the northern hemisphere, but I keep finding swimsuits I like (which further reminds me how many cold months are left). Much like my obsession with shoe hybrids at the moment, I really am finding myself attracted to swimsuit styles that combine a one piece and bikini in one. Norma Kamali has always been known as an innovator in the swimwear industry, and with the endless variety of styles and fabrics for her current collection, I'd have trouble deciding if I had to pick just one. All you studs-loving fashion bloggers, DIY this!



2 comments:

DDW said...

Okay, those studded items are pretty AMAZING. Brb, warming up my Beadazzler...

Matea said...

hah. i was just looking at those swimsuits the other day. those other slashed ones are pretty awesome too.