September 05, 2009

The way she wore

The thing with wearing tiny cutoffs is that so much leg is left bare (not that that's a bad thing necessarily). I like how this girl wore a long jacket though with her shorts, and topped with those United Nude red heels, she's on fire! In the caption, I was laughing cause it said "Occupation: Cannabis" thinking to myself "damn, she just puts it out there" but I clicked the link and it's actually a boutique in Harajuku that sells a lot of Aussie labels, explaining where she got most of her clothes probably (Karen Walker shades, Ksubi shorts, Something Else jacket + top).


via DROP

4 comments:

Lucy in the Sky said...

wow, I like this outfit, too. She could've easily worn the blazer as a dress but showing what's under it is a nice touch. the shorts are just kind of too short for my taste.

Annie said...

liking it. The long jacket/cardigan, with a short cut-off is definitely a pairing I'm loving.

Terra Plana said...

those United Nude Block shoes are incredible looking!

Claudette said...

If I had legs like hers I'd wear cut-offs like that every day!