February 23, 2010

Another additional something

We got in late last night from LA and I'm still angry at myself for not trying some west coast tacos! I'll share some of the stuff I got into out there, but in the meantime, take a gander at my new leather Bless bracelet that's practically attached to my wrist now. Tania wouldn't let me leave Ooga Booga without it but I didn't need much convincing...she already had the same one in tan so I guess this makes it a big girl friendship bracelet? :)




double finger ring, Surface to Air

4 comments:

dustydress said...

very nice! I actually think I like your 2 finger one better, I always feel like I'm about to get into a street fight when I'm wearing mine...

yui said...

aww jealous!! i want to meet you and t!

Amanda said...

yui, i'll see you next week, remember?

t. said...

ahhhh i want to hang with the you guys! amanda, stuff me in your luggage :)

yui, soon someday... maybe we can all meet in the eastcoast soon someday!