February 02, 2010

Marks the spot

So I'm approaching my first trip of the year in a few weeks. I'll be going out to LA for the first time (I KNOW) and pretty stoked to see some of the shops I routinely stalk virtually. I'll be happy if I make it to just a few, hopefully including Creatures of Comfort. Their buyers have a great eye and every season they make my eyes light up like a Christmas tree. They just got in these Alexandra Cassaniti tortoise shades that absolutely nailed it and come with a sweet newsprint carrying case- there's other new stock from Cassaniti's Summer #4 range too so go take a peep.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

these shades are amazing.

JJ said...

woahh thanks for the tip, these are madness!

dreamecho said...

I heart Alex's stuff -- I'm thinking of getting these shades as well.

I've been to LA a few times but never got to shop. CoC and Ooga Booga would definitely be my first stops. And you probably already heard about it, but I just read about a shop called Iko Iko. The woman behind it also does the Rowena Sartin line, and the wares look awesome. Some googling just now yielded:

Their blog
Refinery29
Racked LA

Have a great trip! Looking forward to your unique recaps.

Samantha Smikle said...

SHADES ARE CRAZY! SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR TRIP! HAHHA CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME BACK WITH :)
S
X

OnePerfectMorning said...

Alexandra's stuff are getting so much attention in Australia it's crazy. I love her stuff though and the swimsuits are awesome!