February 15, 2010

Forever



I personally think Valentine's Day is a load of bull. It's not to say I don't want to hear "I love you" from my man, or even have a nice meal, but it's gotten blown out of proportion with the expectations, gifting, and wallet raping courtesy of Hallmark. At any rate, I took advantage of the $14 tattoo special my friend's shop, Thicker Than Water, was doing Sunday. I opted for the simplest possible love ink- a teeny heart on my wrist. That counts for eternity, not just one day a year!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your tattoo is so cute... I've been wanting to get one, but I want it to be something I can live with lol!

-xo

dustydress said...

NICE! I love it- I've been thinking of getting a tiny tattoo on my arm as well- I know exactly what I want but haven't gathered the courage to get it done yet... nice to see you taking a different approach to gross V-Day

AR said...

I love this!
did it hurt much? I want one in the same place but different design.
x x x

Amanda said...

thanks guys! it's only my second one, but this is so tiny it wasn't painful..didn't take more than a few minutes to do. i like it cause it reminds me of when i would draw on my hand/wrists in school with pens

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
fadetoblack said...

totally cute!!
btw love your blog!!!

and i love what you wrote in the post below! I concure!!

danae said...

aww- i wouldve been so down for $14 tattoos! very cute

OnePerfectMorning said...

I have the same one on my knee!

etoilee8 said...

I've always wanted a tattoo there but the skin is so thin, it looks painful albeit shiny :) Props to you for being far braver than I.

INSURGENCY INC said...

Very nice.
-AM
http://insurgencyinc.com

Amanda said...

etoilee: the skin is shiny because when you get a tattoo you have to put A+D ointment on it :)

Andrew said...

$14?! so cheap
looks great

bravegrrl said...

rock n roll