February 13, 2010

Every day of the week

Weekday's Spring 2010 collection is so so so so good. Look at those mesh wedges! I'm about to beg one of you Stockholm bloggers to be my personal shopper and pick up some of the items below for me. I love the idea of working in transparent garments over tees and dresses. Obviously it looks hot over just a showy bra, but that's not always the easiest to pull off. If I can't get my hands on any of this stuff, I'll at least refer to it over and over again this summer, cause this is how I'd like to walk out the door, weather permitting.





6 comments:

A La Mode said...

Beautiful layering! xox

http://girlalamode.blogspot.com/

DDW said...

That eye t-shirt is excellent! Love all the layering and the dropcrotch sweatpants with wedges. Ugh, spring can't come soon enough!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE!

BISOUS FROM PARIS

Ally said...

You should send an email to Filippa - she is a Swedish blogger that does personal shopping. I've used her a couple of times to get things from Weekday and she is great. Here is her link: http://www.filippas.se/inte-missa/smygpremiar-personal-shopping-concept

Amanda said...

thanks ally- i might consider that if her fee is reasonable!

Matthew Spade said...

yeah the weekday lbs are always great and flawless. if i was a lady this is what id wear!