November 06, 2008

Japanese Candy



Candy is a shop in Tokyo who's blog I came across thanks to Mafia-Hunt. I don't know if I've said it before but I have the Tokyo bug...I'm dying to go there and I geek out just looking at photos of the city and street style there. I would definitely make a point to visit this shop in Shinjuku when I make it to that side of the globe. They carry a pretty good selection of new and used apparel for girls and guys, most of which suits a more avant garde style (for lack of a better word). To help sell their wares, they put together these great outfits using stuff for sale in the store—a good source of inspiration to say the least. They have a good eye for shoes making me wonder where the hell they find these amazing stompers.









Some of the brands they carry include: KOMAKINO, PHENOMENON, VINTI ANDREWS, BALMUNG, JUNYA SUZUKI, PLASTIC TOKYO, PLEASE TOUCH ME, MASAYOSHI YAMAMOTO. Almost all of these are new to me and look pretty amazing so expect to see more in depth posts for some of these designers. Ahhh I love Japan.









5 comments:

Michael said...

Japan is one of the most treasured places for the visitors. It onsists of four main islands and several small ones, which in combination make the image of the sea horse. The country is also known as land of rising sun. Most of the islands of Japan are mountainous and some are volcanic. However, it offers a mild and soothing predominantly moderate temperature. Any visitor can enjoy the place with all pleasures and adventures. The experience of shopping in the markets of Japan is also pleasant.

The shopper can decide the products of his choice at the competitive rates. And if you want to do the shopping at the cheap rates then wish to visit the near by market. It offers the used products like Japanese Clothes, electrical appliances, books, toys,

Amanda said...

thank you for that encyclopedia-worthy lesson on japan-makes me want to go even more!

Matea said...

there are completely amazing shoes all over japan..but being a size 9 i couldnt get any. most shops stock up until a 7. only department stores have bigger sizes and theyre graciously called"model size" shoes...lol. but all in all, japan is the most amazing place in my opinion. go there.

M E L I $ $ A said...

i think you met my half japanese boyfriend at that bloomingdales in-store. i am trying to convince him that we need to visit his father in japan. i think it might happen in the next year, FUCK YES.

Amanda said...

i may get to go as well next year..to tokyo! john may have a deal with vice to do some "work" there....so if my money situation is in good shape, i'll def go with him!