November 18, 2008

Quinny by Henrik Vibskov



Whether you are expecting or not, you gotta appreciate this unusual collaboration. Quinny, Europe's leading brand in innovative strollers has partnered with Danish fashion designer Henrik Vibskov to create a collection inspired by the boundless imagination of children. Besides the buggy above, the line include an adorable one-piece penguin outfit, blankets, baby beanies, and matching umbrellas for adult and child. I don't see kids in my near future, but I love the idea behind this collection and Vibskov is one of my favorite designers so I'm stoked he's exploring new territory. If you want to see it in person, there will be drinks and grub tomorrow night at OpenHouse Gallery downtown—info below.


source

2 comments:

Samantha Smikle said...

are you going to this?? I wanted to but there's so much going on tonight... let me know how it turns out

Amanda said...

nah, didn't make it...but maybe i need more motivation. hit me up next time you want to go to something!