November 18, 2008

Lets talk hair

From an early age, I appreciated good hair and nice haircuts. Mine was really long as a kid and my dad used to braid my hair in pigtails so tight my eyes would water, but I put up with the pain cause I knew I looked cute. The next day when I took the braids out I'd have big, fluffy crimped hair and I loved it. Now in the second half of my 20s, I've developed quite the opposite obsession. I can't go a day without straightening my hair and I'm convinced it looks bad when humidity kicks it in the ass. So I came across this pic, and having a similar length and color, I started to imagine how good it could actually look if I embraced the wave, so to speak.



I'm also quite fond of Ms. Moss's recent haircut, especially when she wears it all wavy and tousled.

No comments: