November 13, 2008

Reversed Roles

A staple I'd like to have in my wardrobe for the winter is a tuxedo coat. The thought didn't even cross my mind until I started noticing more women's designers make them lately, like the Comme des Garcons for H&M jacket that I guess I didn't want enough to wait in line for. I actually like this one by Something Else much better. The tailoring is beautiful and I like that you could craft a sophisticated look around it, even if it's just a t-shirt and skinnies.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

heck YES.

M E L I $ $ A said...

because i work for The Man and have to wear a suit everyday, i have incorporated my jackets into my play attire. i really love the way irina does it up. that jacket is a lovely one. i like to get cheap (but not cheap looking) jackets from la redoute.

Amanda said...

so glad i don't HAVE to wear one but i'd probably be able to pull it off if i had ones like this one. what's la redoute?