November 18, 2008

Lust and sacrifice

So, I recently got a new job, and I thought it would be nice to reward myself with a luxurious pair of shoes. Here are examples of said shoes....

Prada

Chloe
But after careful consideration (taking into account the economy, the holidays, and bi-monthly trips to the West Coast) I figured it was smarter to downgrade a bit and save a lot of cash. (Besides, my friend goes to the Prada outlet sale in Paris and he promised to get those boots for me) In the mean time, I bought these...

Bronx

1 comment:

Amanda said...

ah yeah, i once though bronx was a cheapo label but they make some really cute quality shoes that stand the test of time and are still affordable. the little studded ankle bronx boots i got in stockholm are still holding up pretty well and you know how much i wear them. : )