November 24, 2008

Gilt

I recently joined Gilt Groupe, an invitation-only shopping site that gives access to men's and woman's labels at up to 70% off retail. Each sale lasts only 24-36 hours, so the products listed are first come, first serve—much like a virtual sample sale. One of the sales that started today at noon ET is for Helmut Lang and there are quite a few cool pieces at good prices compared to his regular pricepoint, like this double-layered cut out tank for $84 (regularly $275). If you'd like an invite, let me know. New sales are listed regularly.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that crazy tank top. I shop at Gilt sometimes. But I really like hautelook.com. They have a lot of my favorite designers and sales up to 75% off. You don't need an invite either.

SOS! said...

I recently joined as well, I havent bought anything so far..

Amanda said...

yeah i don't have any money to spend on clothes at the moment but they have new sales every other day so it's something to look forward to and it's fun to see which designers they pick. i'll have to check out hautelook.com, thanks!

Terence Sambo said...

Invitation only?? u dnt say?

danae said...

send us your email address and we can send you an invite...:)