November 19, 2009

Stop making sense

I'm getting close to my head to toe knit dream recently inspired by Cooperative Designs' enticing ensembles. I could not believe my eyes when I layed my eyes upon these:




KNIT shorts!? What!? I picked up these two from Uniqlo recently and although they ARE short, I've found they look rad over a pair of tights with a long jacket or cardi over top (to cover up the behind). Not only that, they are perfect under dresses in the cooler seasons and for layering in general.

10 comments:

Six Six Sick said...

These are pretty rad. I have a pair of A.P.C. knit shorts but they're a bit too tiny not to feel a little self-conscious. I like your suggestion on how to wear them though.

xx
Tiffany

dustydress said...

these are amazing, too bad there is no Uniqlo in Sweden or on the west coast :(

danae said...

i got them too!

Amanda said...

yeah tiff, i'm a tad self-conscious wearing them too so i make sure to balance them off right!

josephine said...

those could go either way depending on how they're styled... either awful or awesome. i'm intrigued



www.thequeenjosephine.blogspot.com

WILDFLOWER said...

Yeh! These are great love em! Inspired. Hey thanks for posting those great pics Of Daul Kim.

amythewolf said...

amanda you are the coolest any way you slice it. i want 10 pairs of these and i want to wear them on my head. tiffany you are freaking rad too. holla at cha girl, i have the worst blog of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wends said...

OH MYGOD they are they cutest ever!!

Samantha Smikle said...

omg! i picked up the left pair! but put it back when i asked the cashiers advice about how short they were.

that exactly how i was thinking of styling it...leggings and a sweater...argh!

Amanda said...

yeah they are short, i won't lie. AND i have a booty so they are even shorter, but yeah w/ tights and a longer top/coat/cardigan, they are hot. i'm sure you'll see me in them soon!