November 24, 2009

Big pin

I have a couple of cardigans and vests that don't have any type of closure. I like wearing them open, but I thought it would be cool to buy a giant safety pin, like the one on the YMC cardigan I posted in September, for a different look. Bless makes some colored ones you can get at Stand Up Comedy, but I found this 5" silver one on ebay for only a couple bucks. I tried it out Saturday with a long black knit vest and love the way it looks. I might go back for more smaller ones I can use to wrap/drape/fold my garments into twisted creations secured with a pin!


dress, Poti Poti; vest, H&M; gray cardigan, Monki; pants, BDG; shoes, Clarks; watch, boyfriend's G-Shock

Later that night, I kept the vest on and put on my new Uniqlo knit shorts for my birthday festivities. Excuse the nasty expression (I had just taken a shot)!


shirt, Zara; vest, H&M; shorts, Uniqlo; shoes, Clarks; watch, boyfriend's G-Shock; llama bag, ebay

2 comments:

noirohio vintage said...

happy birthday!! love the huge safety pin.

amythewolf said...

yes, i love it when you post pics of yrself. post more, duhhhhh
happy birthday ma