November 19, 2009

RIP Daul Kim

I still don't want to believe the horrible news that Daul Kim is gone. She was my favorite model out there, and beyond the pretty face and amazing career, she was a person I could relate to. Daul wore her heart on her sleeve, stayed true to herself, and had a magnetic personality that made you want to know more about her. The images I love most of Daul are those shots that capture her being herself away from the fashion weeks and fancy sets. These shots are from Your Boyhood, a style blog based in Daul's hometown of Seoul that often ran into her in shops around the city.






RIP Daul. Say hi to forever for me!

5 comments:

laia. said...

say hi to forever is a sweet thought.

Lucy in the Sky said...

Daul was amazing and so unique. Rest in peace, Daul.

M E L I $ $ A said...

so sad :(

Obscura said...

She will be missed.

Thank you for your kind words!

-A-

THE DIVINITUS said...

Sad... :(