November 06, 2009

Sky high

A random pass into H&M the other day produced this postcard-perfect organic cotton dress for a mere $30. I was so excited when I spotted it that I even asked the salesguy if they had any more "photo print pieces." "NO," he said rather quickly. I secretly had hoped for a rack of north pole and jungle prints too! Anyways, what a perfect dress to throw on over anything..and a constant reminder to put some dough away for a real getaway.


dress, H&M; jeans, WESC; ankle boots, Minimarket

6 comments:

Felicia Ynez said...

This tunic is incredible. I always have a hard time finding really cool pieces at H&M, but maybe I should look harder. p.s. cute pillows too! : )

www.semi-permanent.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

Love the eyeball pillows!

t. said...

ahhh yeahh... twinzzies! looks cute on you

Lucy in the Sky said...

love it! what an awesome idea to have a variety of dresses with other picturesque settings. are you listening, H&M?

M E L I $ $ A said...

SCOREEEE!

amythewolf said...

hahah YES total score, ma.
you are freakin adorable!