November 17, 2009

Shop Brinie

I pretty much work right upstairs from the Eryn Brinie store in Soho now, but if you love their clothes and aren't as geographically close to the store as me (they also have locations in Italy and Korea where they're based), you can now shop online. I just popped in the store yesterday, and they have a 40% off Fall sale with a lot of great knit pieces and some nice trousers, so definitely check out their selection if you are in need of some winter wardrobe additions.

*Stop by the store this Saturday to shop the sale and browse the racks to the tune of disco classics and cologne techno with Luke and Zach Go Boating.



3 comments:

KP said...

v fun pieces, I am trying v hard not to shop right now xo

style-magnet said...

Oh my goodness. I visited the Eryn Brinie store in September and wanted to DIE/BUY EVERYTHING ON SIGHT.

Jazz Virtue said...

I really like that bag..it's so unusual!