January 23, 2010

CTRL yourselves

Finland is a cold dark place. Those people should know how to make a good coat then right? Well one of favorite coats actually came from Finnish brand CTRL- it's a hooded leather bomber that has made it through quite a few NYC winters now and hopefully many more to come. These CTRL kids (I consider myself a kid so using that term loosely) have fun each season making a really well-rounded streetwear range of graphic prints and equal parts excellent cut-n-sew. They are kind of like the Finnish PAM. I know I'll be stalking their webstore for these polka dot numbers (I missed out on the CDG x H&M button up polka dot tops like these so excited to see a similar take).


Big bright shirts are so summer, and so is that hairdo...can my hair grow out already so I can do this?


I'm really feeling their use of color this season. Also, never thought I'd like acid wash anything ever, especially not colored (gasp!) but this jacket is the ill styles.


Let's all pretend we are lifeguards from the other side. Who's in?



full lookbook here!

3 comments:

Matea said...

yeah the hair is awesome :)

Ria said...

-29 celsius degrees (around -20.2 F ?) salutes you! Well here in Helsinki is a bit milder but still--

Finland is a cold place but still I´m walking around in fall jacket which hasnt´t even any lining!
yes, I´m freezing but I haven´t found any striking yet warm coat

sophie said...

hihihh it was fun shooting this lookbook ! ;) the ctrl crew is awsum.