January 05, 2010

Pin Up: Irregular Choice SS10





I just received the Irregular Choice SS10 lookbook, and as per usual there is much to be desired! This season they took a whirl at whimsical retro styles, using vintage-inspired prints and silhouettes and adding that unique IC flare to each pair.



I love these wedges- the sky high Missoni-esque wooden wedge would look hot with denim cutoffs and a simple tank, or pretty much anything for that matter! And the floral printed open toes boots- definitely a must-have for the transition between winter and spring.


I'm really feeling the subtle, yet intricate woven leather details on these mini wedges. They remind me of long warm summer days and short light dresses.


And finally, for the sexy pin up in all of us...I love the girly florals and bold polka dots! You will definitely get some catcalls wearing these walking down the city streets!

Of course, this is just a (very) small glimpse of their new collection. Check out more at their NYC store, or online.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

The blue with polka dots is cute.

Ashling said...

I'm loving the floral pin up shoes! I wrote about the 'ice-cream' shoes by Irregular Choice in my blog today - its only a new blog!
http://sherbetstars.blogspot.com/
Ashling xoxo