January 02, 2010

Stars and stripes

As a follow up to my Holi-dazed post where I made my case for why clear boots are such a rad idea, RosenMunns then posted on their tumblr these shots of girls (Mia Moretti and Caitlin Moe) in their Spring '10 gear. Styled epicly with American flag prints galore AND the very same clear boots, I had to bug the ladies to see if they knew anything else about the mystery shoes. Turns out they were found at a Goodwill in SF, so I'll continue to look, and perhaps write Dr. Martens begging they consider the idea!









4 comments:

Hal E. Liebling said...

i'd sooooo wear those clear boots!! with bare feet they might be kind of gross, like bonzai kittens, lol. but with socks, they're so cool.

http://www.halcoholic.com

joy said...

i have just discovered your blog and I really like it! I am adding it to my reader.

JD
iplayfaves.blogspot.com

LIGHTVISION said...

these babes always do it right

nmacleod said...

RosenMunns, always blowing my mind.