September 29, 2009

The cardigans

There was a point when I went straight for my black hoody when autumn began rolling in, but these days I'm working on keeping my closet stock with more knit options. Thick + longish cardigans are on top of my list, which make the perfect substitute for jackets and the best tool for the layering game. I love any that have an interesting graphic quality, and hoping I can dig up some ugly gems next time I go thrifting.








DVF @ Barneys (image from Barneys CO-OP catalog), Henrik Vibskov @ FarfetchTopshop, YMC @ Farfetch

4 comments:

A La Mode said...

Love that top image

JODES & SARE said...

hey sweet

yep, it's my book.

I'll get the details and send them to you.

xj

M E L I $ $ A said...

i need to step up my cardigan collection BIG TIME

Beth Ruby said...

Me too, I used to be an American Apparel hoodie kinda girl and now I am going straight for the knitted options.
Love all of your choices, especially that last one!
xx