April 28, 2010

Give me liberty

USA girl from People in London (ironically)


I never got into faux eyelashes but I'm pretty sure I'm going to attempt wearing these this 4th of July, bottlerocket in hand.

XXL hoops, what!? So difficult to wear, but so amazing (from DIS Magazine, found via Stop It Right Now)


It's a major bummer that the Esprit we know and loved and cherished in 80s America is not even close to what it once was. I mean look at these prints! (scan from Esprit's Graphic Work 1984-1986 via Lady Greyer)

3 comments:

Hal E. Liebling said...

The giant hoops are so fuckin outrageous! Awesome. And I agree about Esprit .. wtf happened?

HALCOHOLIC.com

Miann - Fashion Falsehood said...

hahah wow that brit looks AWFUL. I wonder if she was taking the piss?

www.sgcny.com said...

Not even close.
http://www.allmylittlewordsonline.com/