April 15, 2010

Watch it grow!

It must be plant week round here... The forest grayscale print tank I picked up when I was in Tokyo was just the beginning! Plants plants plants.



I'm so into this plant photoprint mesh/jersey wrap dress from the cool kids at FFixxed...I loved this whole collection really (get it at Children of Vision).



Terry Richardson posted this epic vase on his tumblr; not sure if he owns it but wouldn't put it past him! The "shiva vase" was designed by Ettore Sottsass in 1973 and you can get it here.



I'm so pissed at myself for forgetting to drop by Marios Left Tanker when I was in Tokyo. I would have surely picked up one of these flower print pieces from Marios' spring collection...too amazing for words.

4 comments:

Misanthropic Pulp said...

Love the plant obsession, and that vase is so cool, you're right it is so Terry×D

love the post.
http://misanthropicpulp.blogspot.com/

Zulkhairi Zulkiflee said...

The pullover is just worthy of purchase! Don't they sell it online??

Amanda said...

marios left tanker used to have an online store but it's down now...i'll have to dig around for other stockists, if there are any

Unknown said...


love the post
http://underwearwanita.kamalashop.com/