April 01, 2010

Sans surf

I went into the Quicksilver store yesterday on my way home from work to see if they had the Cynthia Rowley for Roxy collection in yet as I'd remember hearing it was due out in March. Turns out, I was (almost) right on time, as it officially dropped today. From the looks of it, the Roxy store didn't get much of the collection as Barneys has dibs on it for the US (and of course Colette gets it too). I hate to sound like a collabo whore, but this one really is good! I was so into the idea of neoprene for the streets that I couldn't resist snatching up both the neoprene dress and skirt. Both fit really well and the colors are stunning. Real outfit posts to come in this gear, but for now, me iphone-ing it in the fitting room!

12 comments:

Kylie said...

I never thought I'd love something this much that Roxy put out... obviously its Ms Rowley that's coming through in design. This dress look amaaazing on you. With a fishtail braid!! Ahh, too good!!

<3<3<3

bravegrrl said...

i might have to go get this dress!

xo
bravegrrl.blogspot.com

Ally said...

That dress look SO SO SO good on you!!! I have not thought about Roxy since I was 14 when I was obsessed with all things 'surfer girl'. This post combined with Yui's genius idea to bring back coloured zinc is almost too much to handle. Now I have a very strong urge to go down to the beach

px said...

Wow, hadn't heard of this collab but may have to pick up that skirt now. Nice!

Anonymous said...

Wow, can't believe this is Roxy! Great collaboration.

www.camboncambon.blogspot.com

laia. said...

NEED NEED NEED

noirohio vintage said...

YES! I was wondering if this collab would be good or not.

goodbyestockholm said...

Your blog = my daily read from now on.

THE DIVINITUS said...

cool look ;) awaiting more...

Hal E. Liebling said...

THAT DRESS IS AMAZING!! I used to love Roxy. Clearly I need this.

HALCOHOLIC.com

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't you just buy that dress?

Amanda said...

jaimonnkuyg- i DID buy the dress, what do you mean? (and i love it)