April 06, 2010

Take me to another land

How it took me so long to point out part two of Giles Deacon's handbag genius (part 1 being the triceratops bag of Spring '10) is beside me. Not that a month and some change is "so long" but in blog world, it might as well be! So allow me to highlight these giant googly-eyed fur bags that walked the Fall '10 runway in the hands of two lucky models. I can just imagine my face being the human carbon copy (minus the fur) had I witnessed these creatures in person. Let's see how many ghetto DIYs come of this courtesy of Joanne fabrics and some glue.



I can't pretend the bags were the only interesting part of Giles' show. Continuing his cartoon-ising of fashion were the cloud dresses. The beauty of them all was this golden number- how bout I wear this to the next wedding I'm invited to and outSHINE the bride??

2 comments:

A La Mode said...

I knew you would love these! So awesome! xxx

Hal E. Liebling said...

Pretty cute, and the bag the model is wearing in the yellow dress photo is pretty spectacular also.

HALCOHOLIC.com