April 23, 2010

In your face

I've been inspired by quite a few fashion eds floating around lately, some old some new. I need to get a decent inkjet printer to replace my broken hunk of epson junk so I can pin some of these stunners to my wall! Also, am I the only one who would like to see less pretty/straight off the runway and more scary/twisted/theatrical styling? Props to Vogue Russia for this first one below that was inspired by famous Russian ballets.











Vogue Russia, May 2010; The Room, Spring 2010; Dazed & Confused, March 2008

7 comments:

Evelina said...

no matter how hard i try or how many times i see it on blogs/my tumblr dashboard, i can't get to like the first picture. i do like myself some scary/twisted/theatrical styling, but.. it's kind of hideous by my standards :| the other ones i do like, though (and the other pictures from the vogue russia photoshoot, actually).

joy said...

love love! You seem to always find things that inspire me. Other blogs should take note.

JD
iplayfaves.blogspot.com

DDW said...

The Room shots are great! I am seriously digging all the beige this spring... especially in editorials like this that showcase it's weirder side.

Susie Bubble said...

Gah...that Dazed editorial blew me away!

Unknown said...

love the floral prints

Hal E. Liebling said...

OMG! the last photo blows my mind. sooo fucking brilliant!!!!!! i just want to stare at it like, every day.

HALCOHOLIC.com

Wends said...

yess love your choices