July 22, 2009

Another one bites the dust

Coming across Veronique Branquinho was like finding that one shell good enough to take home from the beach. Maybe I'm reminded of that feeling because of the stunning prints of sunsets, the ocean, and other geological wonders adorning pieces in this spring collection. I mean, aren't these stunning?? It figures that just as I'm discovering the 11 year-old Belgian label, I also learn that it's folding. The Fall 09 season was their last, so there's probably a pretty amazing sale going on at their flagship store in Antwerp...if you happen to be anywhere near there.








3 comments:

Blue is in Fashion this Year said...

Nice blog!!

Anonymous said...

these are so beautiful, so sorry to hear that this is the last collection. I wish I was in antwerp because i would love all of this, they are stunning. Thanks for showing me them...

Narinan said...

I already bought some things... :)

Yes it is too sad.


Regads & Smiles

kenneth