July 09, 2009

First dibs

MyCatwalk has one of the best selections of Aussie designers on the web, carrying some of my faves like TV, Romance Was Born, Ellery, Ksubi, and a ton more. Plus they offer free shipping to the US which is pretty awesome! I got an email today that their new season is trickling in and some dope pieces are available for pre-order now. There's some really great stuff up for grabs and a lot of these designers are hard to find in the states, so don't miss out!


Romance Was Born


Nylon Flocks


Alice McCall


Alice McCall


Romance Was Born


Nylon Flocks

4 comments:

Roxy Kailua said...

I'm honestly not really a leggings person, but those looks awesome! I love subtle textured look it has!

KATLIN said...

Oops, sorry I commented under the wrong name! Roxy Kailua was me! Helping my friend out with the start of their blog! But yes, love the nylon flocks! :)

dreamecho said...

have you ordered from mycatwalk before? i'm always a little iffy on ordering internationally, but these finds are great....

Amanda said...

dreamecho- never have ordered from there but i probably will soon. considering pre-ordering one of these though- i've ordered internationally a lot and don't usually have a problem!