July 27, 2009

Within my reach

Earlier this year, you folks got a peek at some of the designer collaborations for Payless that went down the runway for Fall 09. The general consensus was along the lines of "These are PAYless? SHUT UP!!" These Alice + Olivia boots were used in her fall presentation but this is the first I'm seeing of them so I'm pretty damn stoked. The "Madison" is a black leather biker-inspired wedge boot with strappy details and silver metallic buckles (the top image I scanned from Nylon Aug '09 shows two buckles, but the bottom images are from the A+O presentation/lookbook and show four). They will retail for $45-50 and can't drop soon enough. Maybe once I have these on my feet, I'll forget all about Chlöe Sevigny's expensive buckled boots.



9 comments:

Sarah A. said...

when do they hit stores?!?!?!?!

KATLIN said...

fk yes!

Amanda said...

i think mid august!

JODES & SARE said...

Thanks sweet.

Oh Yaaaaay, I'm totally going to be in America mid August.....helllllooooo boots!

xj

Anonymous said...

i am so at payless......

amythewolf said...

dude i got a pair of boots at payless for winter last year, i think it was a collaboration they did with like, patricia fields or something? i WOre the SHIT out of them all winter. and plan on doing so again this winter. word up love payle$$

Susie Bubble said...

I want both these ones AND the Chloe for OC ones.... greedy...yes I am....

noirohio vintage said...

damn these are pretty amazing!!

Obscura said...

this is unbelievable!!!

These are perfect...hopefully I can get my hands on a pair...

-A-