July 25, 2009

Never enough

I just got back from a long day at Long Beach (NY) trying to surf for the first time! I knew it would be hard, but it was especially impossible because there was a huge swell. I'm psyched though to have a new hobby to conquer- I can't wait to go again. Since I'm in no shape to be photographed at the moment and need some help myself getting dressed tonight, I thought I'd unload some of my July streetstyle folder on you guys. Enjoy!
















pc: the streethearts, chictopia, le wonderland, lookbook, chictopia, street peeper, the sartorialist, copenhagen streetstyle

6 comments:

t. said...

cute girls! great styles :)

Anonymous Agent said...

yay! so proud of you Amanda!!!

Taryn said...

wow, the red head girl has quite an eccentric look...i love it.

amythewolf said...

wow, nice ones. dude, im trying to learn how to surf too. it's freakin harrrrd! i was in new jersey this weekend the swell was retarded. i got like, annihilated on a boogie board. hahahaa

Samantha Smikle said...

you have a couple of my faves on here! the first and the last two!

Amanda said...

rad samantha! we think alike.

amy, the same thing happened to me!! it was not a good day to learn how to surf. i didn't even get CLOSE to standing up but i'm going again soon.