July 12, 2009

Bless your sole

I was in the neighborhood yesterday, so I thought I'd hit up Project No. 8 since I had never been there before. Their online store is still in the works, so I figured it was worth the trip to check out some of the obscure and up-and-coming brands they carry. The Margiela "collectors" mirrored heels were in the window and I saw a lot of unique pieces inside that reminded me of a boutique you might find in Berlin (a lot of the stock is 30% off right now btw).



The only thing I tried on were these Bless puff sandals that I've never seen anywhere before. I almost bought the gray but painfully had to leave without them this time around due to "lack of funds." Man that hurt.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh no! ...they ARE CUTE!

t. said...

love them! i want all three colors...

3253128 said...

please please please tell me these are available to buy online somewhere?!? ive done my own research but i cant find them anywhere! how much are they?
i love them. LOVE THEM. after seeing your topshop pants you had me drooling all over my keyboard but with these as well you're sending me into fits of ecstasy. argh why do your finds always do this to me?!

Amanda said...

i did research too and only saw an image of them on one site in japanese- aside from contacting Bless to see if they have any in their berlin store to ship over, i've only seen them here and nowhere online for purchase but you could dig around some more. they are $271 at project no. 8 and that's actually on sale (were originally $4--). i'm sure they would ship if you contacted them!

Annie said...

dude hw can no-one else find them ugly??

*the lady* said...

they are interesting looking in photos, but honestly, they are SO cute in person. they are actually more understated then you might think--and might i say, the black are a little to plain--go figure!

Karla said...

I absolutely adore the bless sandals! They sell them at a store called wunder here in helsinki but sadly they've got only one pair left which is too small for me:(

me melodia said...

They're so cute.
They remind me of those fat knits

Amanda said...

love those knit sculptures melody! i posted them on my tumblr awhile back
http://sinceagain.tumblr.com/page/17

Le Rocher by Dimuschi said...

if you would like a pair in black , european size 37, new in box - just say so!