July 20, 2009

Not-so-reformed club kid

My latest obsession (if you didn't pick that up from this post) is tracking down cheap uglyish platform boots on ebay, although my ultimate dream would be these KTZ kicks I missed out on. I scored these clunky things below for a bank-breaking five bucks. They are actually not too far off from these Jil Sander boots I've been eyeing (ok mine are obvs. so 1998).




tank, cheap monday; cardigan, lux; jeans, ksubi; platform boots, ebayed steve madden; earrings, mountainmancreations

3 comments:

Sharon said...

ugh i love those. i'm all for ugly chunkey platform boots. and those ktz platforms..i was devastated when i saw they were sold out.

Anonymous said...

i totally love those boots! i love chunky 90's stuff. check out the DIY Anne Demeulemeester meets rodarte - 90's chunkie boots i made!

i paid 45$ for a pair of sketchers platform oxfords (think like 5 inch rubber sole!)....they were worth every penny!

Obscura said...

again, these boots are uber wicked.

I love platforms.

-A-