July 03, 2009

O+S, What!

Wednesday night, me and some friends rolled to the opening party for the Obesity and Speed pop-up shop at Earnest Sewn. There was a good turnout of folks there to support Lyz and Josh and scope the pieces up for sale. I was reallly into the whole shopping experience, complete with giant posters, a static-filled tv reminiscent of Poltergeist, and a table of zines and stickers (the sticker went right on my bike).





The focus in the room though was definitely the satanic cross mirror- nice touch!





I scanned in a few spreads from the zine to show you some of the designs offered in the shop. I ended up getting the skull tank (second image down), but will probably end up going back for more!









The O+S pop-up is at Earnest Sewn on 821 Washington St. in the Meatpacking District. You have till September to stop by and check it out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the zine like lookbook they had on the table!