July 28, 2009

I bet you'd have a good time

I'm a pretty big Proenza Schouler fan, so I'm hoping I can make it to this sale this week. Starting tomorrow in their Soho studio, the label will have select pieces from their Spring '09 line up for grabs (yeah literally, there prob. will be grabbing).

Wed, July 29-Fri, July 31; 9am-6pm; 495 Broadway, 8th floor, (between Broome and Spring streets); 212.343.1360


Thursday I have to choose as there's two great events going on. Designer Christian Joy, known for her amazing one-of-a-kind creations for Karen O, will be hosting a little shindig with her husband down at TG-170. They will be selling artwork, as well as tees, dresses and scarves.

WHEN I WANT YOU IN THE NIGHT
Christian Joy and Jason Grisell
July 30, 7-9pm @ TG-170
170 Ludlow Street, 212.995.8660


Also on Thursday, Paper Mag, Roxy, and local surf shop Mollusk (yep, we have a surf shop in Brooklyn) are throwing a block party for the screening of Dear and Yonder, a surf movie featuring a dynamic cast of ladies. There will also be a live performance by Amanda Blank (Philly!!) with Devlin & Darko (Bmore!!!). It's all going down on Thursday from 7-10pm at Secret Project Robot Art Space in Williamsburg.



We hope to see some of you locals around this week!

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

You should go to Christian's thing. I intern for her, and she is amazing. I'm going for sure.